Volume 2 | Issue 4 | DOI: https://doi.org/10.33696/immunology.2.036
Sex Differences in Clinical Characteristics and Platelet Activation in Respiratory Syncytial Virus Bronchiolitis
Isabella Tarissi De Jacobis1,#, Rosa Vona2,#, Elisabetta Straface2,*, Lucrezia Gambardella2, Giulia Ceglie1, Francesca de Gennaro2, Ilenia Pontini1, Anna Chiara Vittucci3, Alessandra Carè2, Camilla Cittadini2, Alberto Villani1,#, Donatella Pietraforte4,#
- 1Internal Care Department, General Pediatric and Infectious Disease Unit, Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital, Rome, Italy
- 2Biomarkers Unit, Center for Gender-Specific Medicine, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Viale Regina Elena 299, 00161, Rome, Italy
- 3Department of Pediatrics, Pediatric Infectious Diseases Unit, Bambino Gesù Children’s Hospital, Rome, Italy
- 4Core Facilities, Istituto Superiore di Sanità, Rome, Italy ##These authors contributed equally to this work
- #These authors contributed equally to this work
Elisabetta Straface, firstname.lastname@example.org
Received Date: April 29, 2020
Accepted Date: May 29, 2020
De Jacobis IT, Vona R, Straface E, Gambardella L, Ceglie G, de Gennaro F, et al. Sex Differences in Clinical Characteristics and Platelet Activation in Respiratory Syncytial Virus Bronchiolitis. J Cell Immunol. 2020; 2(4): 168-170.
Copyright: © 2020 De Jacobis IT, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.