Volume 1 | Issue 2 | DOI: https://doi.org/10.33696/immunology.1.009
Dual Expression of GARP in Immune and Glioma Cells: Yet Another Mechanism of Cancer Immune Escape
Emily Trzeciak1,#, Niklas Zimmer1,#, Ella Kim2,3, Jonathan Schupp1, Bettina Sprang2,3, Petra Leukel4, Fatemeh Khafaji5, Florian Ringel2, Clemens Sommer4, Jochen Tuettenberg5, Andrea Tuettenberg1,*
- 1Department of Dermatology, University Medical Center Mainz, 55131 Mainz, Germany
- 2Department of Neurosurgery, University Medical Center Mainz, 55131 Mainz, Germany
- 3Clinic for Neurosurgery, Laboratory of Experimental Neurooncology, Johannes Gutenberg University, 55131 Mainz, Germany
- 4Institute of Neuropathology, University Medical Center Mainz, 55131 Mainz, Germany
- 5Department of Neurosurgery, SHG-Klinikum Idar-Oberstein, 55743 Idar-Oberstein, Germany
- #Contributed equally
Andrea Tuettenberg, email@example.com
Received Date: November 12, 2019
Accepted Date: December 04, 2019
Trzeciak E, Zimmer N, Kim E, Schupp J, Sprang B, Leukel P, et al. Dual Expression of GARP in Immune and Glioma Cells: Yet Another Mechanism of Cancer Immune Escape. J Cell Immunol. 2019; 1(2):45-49.
Copyright: © 2019 Trzeciak E, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.