Letter to the Editor Open Access
Volume 2 | Issue 1 | DOI: https://doi.org/10.33696/dentistry.2.009
Oral Lesions in the COVID-19 Positive Individuals – An Update
Ambreen Rehman1, Ibrahim O. Bello2,3, Ehsanul Hoque Apu4,5, *
- 1Centre for Oral Immunobiology and Regenerative Medicine, Institute of Dentistry, Barts and The London, School of Medicine and Dentistry, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
- 2Department of Oral Medicine and Diagnostic Sciences, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- 3Department of Pathology, University of Helsinki, Helsinki, Finland
- 4Faculty of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine, Laboratory of Developmental Biology, University of Oulu, Aapistie 5A, 90220 Oulu, Finland
- 5Institute of Quantitative Health Science (IQ), Department of Biomedical Engineering, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI 48824, USA
Ehsanul Hoque Apu, firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
Received Date: July 01, 2020
Accepted Date: August 21, 2020
Rehman A, Bello IO, Apu EH. Oral Lesions in the COVID-19 Positive Individuals – An Update. Arch Dent. 2020; 2(1):8-9.
Copyright: © 2020 Rehman A, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.