Volume 4 | Issue 2 | DOI: https://doi.org/10.33696/cancerimmunol.4.066
Clutch Control: Changing the Speed and Direction of CAR-T Cell Therapy
- 1Department of Cancer Immunology and Virology, Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, MA 02215, USA
- 2Department of Medicine, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
- 3Broad Institute of Harvard and MIT, Cambridge, MA 02142, USA
- 4Current Address: Dynamic Cell Therapies, Inc., 127 Western Ave., Allston, MA 02134, USA
- 5Department of Surgery, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, MA 02115, USA
- 6Department of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA 02115, USA
- #These authors contributed equally
Carl D. Novina, firstname.lastname@example.org
Received Date: September 07, 2022
Accepted Date: October 21, 2022
Nobili A, Kobayashi A, Gedeon PC, Novina CD. Clutch Control: Changing the Speed and Direction of CAR-T Cell Therapy. J Cancer Immunol. 2022;4(2):52-59.
Copyright: © 2022 Nobili A, et al. This is an open-access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original author and source are credited.