Dr. Ayman Salah El-Seedy is currently working as an Associate Professor of Cellular and Molecular Genetics, at the Department of Genetics, Alexandria University, Alexandria, Egypt. He got his Ph.D. in Cellular and Molecular Genetics(2007–2011) from Poitiers University, Poitiers, France. He was a Postdoctoral Fellow (2014; 2016) in Laboratoire de Génétique Moléculaire des Maladies Rares, from the University of Poitiers, France. And in 2022 in Unité neurovasculaire et troubles cognitifs" NEUVACOD, Université de Poitiers, France. Furthermore, he was invited as a researcher in 2012; 2015; 2019; 2020 by the University of Poitiers to perform research and generate a scientific manuscript.
He obtained his BSc. Genetics Degree (1995–1999) from The University of Alexandria, Egypt. Later He obtained his MSc. Cytogenetic Degree in (2004). He serves as a Reviewer Board Member for Journals like Scientific Reports, Gene Reports, Frontier of Genetics, Egyptian Journal of Medical Human Genetics, and Theriogenology.
• Diagnosis of Cystic Fibrosis gene mutations and other related diseases
• Cellular, Molecular, Functional Characterization of CFTR gene mutations
• Molecular Genetic markers for pulmonary tuberculosis disease in Egyptian Patients
• Genetic Toxicology evaluation in Experimental animals
• Molecular identification and characterization of neurotransporter genes in Human and Experimental animals
Scientific Archives is a global publisher initiated with the mission of ensuring equal opportunity for accessing science to research community all over the world. Spreading research findings with great relevance to all channels without any barrier is our goal. We want to overcome the challenges of Open Access with ensured quality and transparency.